Harper turned 3 months old on Thursday! It is hard to believe she is already a quarter of the way through her first year. She is changing so much and it is exciting to see what new developments she is going to have each day.
We're continuing to work on "tummy time". She is a real fan of the modified version on daddy....


She is also starting to explore some "big girl" toys.
Here she is practicing sitting.....

She's even beginning to enjoy her jumping
exersaucer. Her feet don't quite touch the ground yet, but she's getting close....

7 comments:
Is she seriously 3 months already??? Where the heck did the time go? She is just so cute and I still can't believe how much she is a red headed Chris!
It goes so fast. This first year is going to fly buy. Enjoy every minute of your cutie. She looks pretty happy with her daddy tummy time.
Wow! Can't believe she is three months already! What a fun age. She is just too cute with that smile
What a sweetie Pi! I'm glad you are enjoying your new role as mama. It's blissfully amazing, isn't it?
wow she's so pretty Pi~ where does all the time go? (I think somewhere with the socks in the back of the dryer...) I hope you guys have a wonderful Holiday season- how fun for all of you!
We put a pillow under Josh at first so his feet could "touch". She looks so big!
Can't wait to see her, oh and you guys too... :-)
I love Harper's little (or should I say BIG?) smile in those pictures with your hubby. She's a cutie!
Post a Comment