Thursday, December 18, 2008

Play that funky music....

We've discovered a new way to pass the time with Harper. She is captivated by daddy playing the guitar and will sit and listen for quite awhile.....


This is my first video post attempt. You'll want to pause the music on the right hand side of this blog before you press play.

Disclaimer: Daddy has not authorized the posting of a video of him playing the guitar. This was a very popular hobby of his when we first started dating but has been collecting dust over the past couple years. Nothing like a new baby to encourage him to bring the guitar back out and wipe off the dust!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh that's hilarious! Gotta love every second of it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! This reminds me of college days..Chris is really good! My dad does the same thing for Chloe...she loves it! Keep up the video's..I feel like I can finally see her..adorable!

Lindsey said...

Good job posting the video...I may have to try that. I love the Dave song played by the guy who looks like Dave :)
Andrew and Lauren love the guitar as well!

loliac said...

Soooo great!

LaTendresse said...

Love the video! Kaitlyn expects to be invited to a concert when she gets home!

christyephillips said...

Too cute! I hope you're having a good time in the 'couve, i wish we could have gotten together. i was looking at your blog and noticed the Brown Family. "Grandma B" is in my twins group! Leslie is the nicest lady and always has good advice at the meetings. I actually went to a party at her house and recognized the yellow walls in the background. :) What a small world!