We had a wondeful Christmas and Boppa and Grammy's house! With all the snow we all spent alot of time with each other, it was great fun! Here are some pics from Christmas Day....
Over Christmas Harper discovered that she can "squeal". Here is a video of her carrying on a squealing conversation with her cousin Josh, he is the other baby you can hear but can't see..... (side note: why do I sound so ridiculous?).... make sure you pause the music player before watching...
Hi! I just got your Christmas card today. Harper is SUCH a cute baby. It was a darling photo of her. Thanks for thinking of us. Please forgive us, we didn't send out any cards this year. Hope you have a great New Years!
3 comments:
Hi! I just got your Christmas card today. Harper is SUCH a cute baby. It was a darling photo of her. Thanks for thinking of us. Please forgive us, we didn't send out any cards this year. Hope you have a great New Years!
So cute! I love the bow in her hair! Happy New Years!
Happy New Year!!
I love the matching Christmas PJs. It was so good to see you and Chris when you were here for Christmas.
Post a Comment