Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving, come and gone already?

We started out Thanksgiving week with heading to our friends cabin on Hood Canal for the weekend. It was apple cup, so of course Harper and I had to share our Cougar pride.....I know, I know they are awful this year, but hey they won!


Harper's new friend Katy was nice enough to read her a book....even though they were cheering for opposing teams...
Then we headed down to grammy and boppa's were as always we ate ourselves stuffed with delicious meals. Harper loved watching her cousins and nobody can get her to carry on a conversation as well as her boppa can! I was very bad at taking pictures, but luckily auntie Lori snapped a few.....

Allie, Auntie Lori's mom Nancy and Ms. Harper....
Sisters.....

Dad, Millie, Boppa and Josh....

We made an early return from Vancouver to watch my brother's football team play in a state playoff game Friday night....they won...yeah! So we will be watching them play in the 3A state football championship game this Saturday....go Union!!!

Lastly we had a wonderful post-Thanksgiving dinner at auntie Chelle and uncle Greg's house on Saturday with family. Harper's cousin Makenna, who turned 6 this summer, was able to hold Harper and feed her a bottle which they both enjoyed!



Now I can't believe it's December already! Thank goodness for online shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Dussy! Look at Harper in her WSU gear..and Katy is SOOO big already..agh! I can't believe I've never met either baby..are you still thinking of Tamrack? Love you Dussy!

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big, and man alive she's pretty like her mamma :-)