Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9 months.....

Has it really been that long already since I've posted on this blog! Where has time gone and what excuses do I have. Many of course, but I won't bore you with those. I also obviously could spend days catching up on photos so this will be short and sweet. Just a little taste of what we've been doing these past 9 months....

we were all dressed up for Christmas...
we went on an Easter egg hunt....
we celebrated our friend KK's birthday......
we had popsicles on the fourth with our cousins....
we played by the pool.....we celebrated our 2nd birthday!....
and we're ready to head out for more adventures.....
Here's to hoping it doesn't take me another 9 months to update the blog because by that time we will be a family of 4!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Does this mean you're PREGNANT???

christyephillips said...

YAY! congrats! When are you due?

~kathy said...

Wooo hoo! Congrats! Great update all around!

Sarah Anne said...

Congratulations! Now we need details. Hope you are feeling well.

Paula said...

Aghhh!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! Congratulations!!! Thrilled for you guys - you knew it!! You were right! well, glad I got the last couple of fun bverages with you while you could.
Love you xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxox

Tami said...

Way to pack it all in! Birthdays and upcoming births!!?? Congrats! Can't wait to hear more!

Dottie said...

Your PG?! Congrats! When are you due?