Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ohhh the things we say....

It's as if Harper woke up one morning and picked up a whole new vocabulary....we laugh at so many things that come out of her mouth these days. Just a few:

When driving..."Mommy/Daddy be careful"

When playing with Mommy and Daddy she will leave the room, but turn around and say...."Mommy, Daddy, I'll be right back"

When she wants our attention..."Hey guys....look at me!"

When she wants daddy to chase her...."Daddy, you look like the cookie monster"

When she's doing something and doesn't want to listen....."I'll be one minute"

When she thinks a car is driving too close..."Car, walk away" (she learned "walk away" at school in attempt to encourage people to use their words and avoid the word "no")

When playing kitchen...."Mommy/Daddy you hungry? What would you like"

When reading us stories, which she loves to do, every book starts out with..."Once upon a time"

1 comment:

Court and Jay said...

Ohhh, these saying made me laugh out loud - have heard them all from both Lyss & Ash. SOO funny. I can just picture the hand gestures/facial expressions that go with them all. LOVE being a Mommy! <3