Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and catching up....


Harper had her first visit from the Easter bunny, she was left a stuffed bunny and a fantastic new toy to play with! Unfortunately the bunny didn't bring any candy this year......which was good for mommy and daddy!



I know this is a horrible shot, but if you look closely you can see that Harper has 2 bottom teeth now!

We spent a week at the beach at the end of March with the Piland clan. The weather was so rainy and windy we didn't make it to the beach for more than 15 minutes and we didn't get any photos. The lack of sunshine allowed for many hours of family time....Harper enjoyed hanging with her cousins Allie and Josh.....


I realize it's been a month since we posted last....here are just a few shots of our growing girl!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

She is so adorable. I love the shot of you and her together, cute cute cute.

christyephillips said...

So cute! She is growing so fast, when am I going to meet her?

Dottie said...

Love the bow in her hair! She's a doll!