Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My oh my where has the time gone.....

I have surrendered to the fact that we seem to only find time to post once a month. It is what it is but hey something is better than nothing right?

Not much is new in the life of the Flynn's.
Harper officially has 2 bottom teeth and her top 2 have started to break through as well. So far she's been very pleasant through the teething process.

Harper has started rocking back and forth on all fours but hasn't quite made the move forward yet. Chris and I are slow to encourage as we know once that first crawl happens we are in for a whole new ball game.

Harper is such a joy and Chris and I just love watching her personality develop. She is constantly making us laugh.

Here are a few shots of our little girl over the last month.....


Playing with her puppies....
Jumping in the jungle....

I think this is her attempt at a lion...."roar"..... Her future's so bright....


Grammy and Boppa came for a visit over Mother's day weekend. It was so nice to have the time with them. Harper certainly enjoyed her mornings hanging out with them in bed, and mommy and daddy enjoyed the chance to sleep in!
Lounging with grammy....

Strolling through farmer's market with boppa.....

Posing with daddy.....

with grammy and boppa.....

with grammy and mommy....

5 comments:

~kathy said...

Great catch-up post. Harper is just adorable. I can't wait to see her again. Love the lion roar photo and the last picture of the 3 ladies. She has your smile!

Not sure if I'll get a call in while my mom is in town, but I'll talk to you soon!

Dottie said...

Great to hear how you guys are doing. Harper is soo darn cute and has a great smile. I think she looks alot like your mom. Keep up the posts :)

christyephillips said...

Too cute! I love all the family pics.! You guys look great!

Lindsey said...

So good to see a new post. I know what you mean about once a month...that's if I'm lucky! I love all the shots of Harper, how stinkin cute is she? You all look so great. Cherish every moment they all happen too fast. Love ya.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh those cheeks! And, I just have to say that I love that tan rug that Harper & the dogs were playing on (He He. Sorry I noticed that.)