We are so happy to have our beautiful little girl here and are enjoying and adjusting to our new routine. It is a mutlitude of emotions that we could never truly appreciate before. We are constantly amazed that we created this little girl! Here are some pictures of our first few days home:
Sleeping is a skill she has down:



But she does spend some time awake:

And the dogs are definitely making a new friend:
9 comments:
She's precious. 9 lbs. huh?! Wow!
She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Make sure you take lots you'll be surprised how quickly you'll forget that she was ever that small.
So So very sweet!!
oh just GET OUTTA HERE!!! She's the cutest thing I ever-did-see!! I want to kiss her so badly...and smell her lovely pink head (my fav!) If you have some down time call me...you've been a constant on my mind...Amanda she's just gorgeous!
Too too cute cuz - her and Ashton could almost be twins I swear. I can't wait to hold her in a few weeks and see them next to each other. Love ya guys!
Oh my word...it's a red-headed Chris!!! She is just PERFECT in every way...newborns aren't supposed to be THAT cute!!!
Love You guys!
She is unbelievably adorable! I just love her.
so sweet! are you sleeping when she's sleeping? :)
I love all of these pictures of her. She is beautiful! Good job!
You guys did good!
Post a Comment