Friday, September 12, 2008

Capturing the Moments



Okay, so I realize that you can only post so many different pictures of a one week old. How many ways can you capture her sleeping :)

Last night Harper and I took an unexpected nap together and Daddy caught us on camera. I was looking at the picture this morning and thinking about how fast I know she will grow up and won't be this tiny bundle that can nap so easily on my chest. We are learning quickly to capture these moments that leave such a special place in our hearts:


I've also decided she is quite the "voguer" she loves to pose her hands in the cutest places while sleeping. Auntie Lori, I know she's not swaddled the right way in this blanket but she loves it! Thank you also to Josh and Allie for passing on their snuggly moses basket.

2 comments:

massey said...

Seeing you guys with Harper makes me feel ready for another. And Yes- you'll cherish this time for the rest of your lives!! I cannot get over how absolutely beautiful she is....my heart just warms when I see these pix.

loliac said...

She's amazing! :)