Monday, July 21, 2008

Nesting for the Newest Edition

I had intended to start a blog once Harper Jeanne Flynn officially made her entrance into this world, but decided it would be best to get the ball rolling now! We are creeping up on the 35 week mark and starting to feel as though we are getting close to having "things" ready.....
not sure if you can ever be ready mentally!
Harper's room has just a few finishing touches left to go. We're very happy with how it's turned out. Here's a tour for you:


This is such a special edition to Harper's room created by friends and family at a shower. Everyone was given a letter in Harper's name and then asked to choose a word to describe Harper.



3 comments:

ENDub said...

Oh soooo cute! I love her room. FYI, I was glad to see the rocker, as I have the same one and couldn't have imagined life without it. Many wonderful, and sleepless, moments to come, and I'm so excited for you!

loliac said...

That is sooooooo sweet. Can't wait to see her room in person!

Gigi's Thimble said...

Wow I am impressed with her room! The stripes and the name plaque were really great. The name Harper is really cute too. Good luck with everything! I hope all goes well with her entrance into this world! Love, Amber Johnson