I decided I've held out long enough. Many of you have been asking to see a shot of this magnificent bump so I finally had Chris take a couple shots.....here we are, mom and Harper at week 36:


Dad decided he should get to have his picture taken too.....

7 comments:
Looking good! Love the belly shots!I think Chris is still giving you a good run for your money.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my Chris~ you look magnificent!! ha! Actually Amanda, I think you look just beautiful...so gorgeous and I'm so happy for you...what a beautiful belly you have and I'm glad you did these shots, you will be thankful for them about 5 years from now when you try to remember what is was like holding her safe in your belly :-)
Too cute Pi.
Lookin good Cuz! I think my 36 week belly is still LARGER though - if I still looked as cute as you, I'd probably share some photos too. We are SO almost there!
His and Hers- What perfect looking bellies you have!!
I think Chris wins. :)
You are SO CUTE!!! Oh my gosh. You look beautiful! Can't wait to see pics of Harper too. Good luck!
Post a Comment