This was our first year hosting Thanksgiving. I can say hosting in that we sat at our dining room table and we cooked the bird but we had so many people contributing to the wonderful meal it was half the chaos I used to watch as a kid growing up. I can't believe we did not get a picture of the group or the table in all it's bounty....next year!
Harper of course posed for her Thanksgiving day picture ....

Noni, Papa and Grandma Karen came over the mountains to spend the holiday with us. I know Harper had a wonderful time with them and for her the best part, more people to read her books! This girl can't get enough....


Boppa and Grammy passed by for a quick visit before Uncle Cale's football game. They brought some of Harper's Christmas presents so mommy and daddy wouldn't have to haul them home. One gift was Harper's own little Tinkerbell chair. She loves to sit and watch a show or read a book.....

Noni and Papa brought over their Christmas presents for Harper as well. Harper was a lucky girl with Christmas coming early this year and she was able to open her neigh - neigh, she absolutely loves going for a ride.
The dogs do their job in checking out this strange new animal and protecting Harper during her ride....

Harper petting her pretty horse....

She promised me she would write her own thank you cards this year since mommy is so horrible at it.
1 comment:
Sounds fun Amanda. I miss all of you guys! Ryan and I need to make plans to get our butts out there SOON! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment