It's hard to believe but our little Miss Harper turned one last Friday. Where has the year gone...so many wonderful little memories with our little girl!
Posing for the camera with Boppa in my rockin'
b-day outfit!
b-day outfit!
Harper's Noni brought the wonderful birthday hat...she'll be able to use it for many parties to come!
Just realized it's my party day...soooo excited!

Birthday kisses for Boppa!
Posing with 2 of my favoritest people...Grammy and Noni!
Cake Time......
blowing out the candle

the initial face smash
the initial face smash
Waving to the people
Family photo opportunity
The end result....
Yeah...I'm One!!!
For those of you who were unable to witness it in person....here's a little video of the famous cake face smash!


4 comments:
I love the photos! Can't believe she's one already. We really do need to get the girls together to play.
ha! Thanks for posting the video. I love it all... her legs bouncing in anticipation, the face smash and the commentary. Too funny.
A girl after my own heart...she knew EXACTLY what to do with that cake.
She did SO well! I didn't see one picture of a screaming, crying baby....that's what mine do on their first bday! It looks like you had a fun and memorable party. Did you feel sad? I was so emotional at both first birthday parties.
Post a Comment