Harper had the opportunity to have her nine month photos taken by a local photographer who is looking to expand her "baby" business. We have not yet previewed the full photo shoot, but she sent along some previews.....


Harper was also joined by her cousin Ashton for part of the shoot. Ashton is my cousin Courtney's little girl who was born the day before Harper....we call them twins from another mother. Here are a few previews from that part of the shoot as well.....


Can't wait to see them all!

7 comments:
Beautiful pics!! I can't believe how much those two look alike! Sorry I missed you guys Friday, I went to bed at 8:30 and ended up catching a cold this weekend.
those are amazing!!
saw these on facebook... beautiful. They do look like twins. Crazy. It will be fun to see how much they change or as the grow up.
Oh my goodness Pi, those are dreamy pictures. I love them. Those girls do looks so much alike. Crazy. Do you and your cousin look a lot alike?
too cute! those girls look more like twins than my twins! they are beautiful, make sure you post the rest!
Gorgeous pics. Love them, love it all. Great idea
Those pictures are SO cute!!! Harper is darling and her and her cousin look a lot alike! Also, I love the family picture you've got at the top of your blog. Very cute!
The quilt I posted about on my blog is for Diana (Legry). We caught up on Facebook and she hired me to do it for her to give as a gift to her cousin. She is so sweet!
Post a Comment