Little Miss Harper seems to be growing up so quickly! Seeing her everyday we notice her personality blossoming but until we did this photo comparison hadn't truly realized how much she's changed.......
One Month Old...

Five Months Old....

We also tried our first "real" food this weekend....some good 'ol rice cereal......

Harper is starting to come around to this new way of eating but definitely wasn't sure after the first bite.....

7 comments:
Oh wow, she has changed. That is a good idea to compare the pics. She sure is beautiful! How did she like the cereal?
Great comparison pics! Can't wait to see you both soon!
I love the pictures. She's so darn cute, I can't wait to see her. And rice cereal, it's a whole new world. Have fun.
Harper is so cute! I love, love, love her red hair! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow and change?
I know I say this every time, but Harper is so adorable. I can't believe she's already eating cereal. Oh, I've got some funny pictures of the kids eating when they were babies. Fun times.
Her red hair just blends in with the couch! What a sweet girl!!
SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how different she looks...did it just happen over night or what???
I have one word for you:
MEXICO!!!
Post a Comment