Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My New Friend.....

Harper got this kitty as a present from our long time family friends the Barnekoffs. She has come to love her new friend very quickly. Kitty is very easy to hang on to....

not to mention kitty is quite tasty.....
Boppa and Grammy came to visit this weekend and I was a complete slacker at taking pictures. Here's at least proof they were here....




I have poorly documented Harper's 4th month....both via this blog and through pictures I've taken. Slowly learning how to balance being back to work full time. Here's to improving during month number 5...

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I've been waiting to see some recent pics of Harper. Good job! Can't wait to see her in person, she's getting so big.

~kathy said...

She is looks so much older! She such a cutie with her little cheeks. Can't wait to squeeze 'em!

It is hard to keep up with the pictures... and they change sooo fast!

Dottie said...

I can't believe how fast its going! She seems so much older...and I love the kitty. That looks like a fun sewing project. How's working full time?

christyephillips said...

i hope i get to meet her! i would love to get together when you head over here! let me know what works for you!

LaTendresse said...

She looks like she's grown a full head of hair this last month! Kaitlyn's going to be so jealous.

Tami said...

Isn't amazing how fast they change? She is getting so big and getting lots of hair (at least it's showing up better in the photos). It's so cute when they start to latch on to a little toy! She will be 3 and still carrying that adorable kitty around.