It's been awhile since we've had a post, mommy and Harper spent the last week down at Grammy and Boppa's.....we had a great time! Harper also decided to start giving mommy and daddy back their nights of sleep and she is so excited about it.....
For a week now she's been going to bed around 7 and sleeping until 6:30 or 7 in the morning. To make it even more official last night we dropped the 10 pm dream feed and she still slept right on through. Yeah! Here she is smiling back at mommy who is so well rested.....


4 comments:
oh she's getting so big! And she's so beautiful...! Congrats on the sleep my friend!
Her smile makes me melt. I'm so glad you and Chris came over and we got to spend a little time with Harper. Thanks for everything! Enjoy your last bit of time off with her before you head back to work. It seems like the time has past so fast!
I like that she is sleeping in just in time for a weekend together at the Beach House! I am SO excited to meet her. She is so adorable and I want to hold her lots! Probably boots will too. :) Can't wait to see you friend!!!
Then she'll turn 6 months and start terrorizing you again! Just kidding. Allie never did what Josh is doing. Way to go Harper!!! :)
Post a Comment