It came time to get the little ones ready for bed. Harper had started her bath when Lori decided Josh could use a quick rinse, which he took in the bathroom sink. Allie then joined in to see what all the fun was about. We snapped a few photos and were luckily able to capture this memorable moment.......
Monday, October 27, 2008
We are Family....
Harper had her first trip overnight to grammy and boppa's this weekend. Chris got a chance to catch one of Cale's football games and my girlfriends and I threw a shower for Kathy on Saturday, who is due with her baby girl this December. Saturday night we had dinner with the family and some long time family friends.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It was fun seeing you guys this weekend. Harper is a doll! How did you add music?
TOO CUTE! How was the shower? I wish I could have been there. My girls love the music, they are totally dancing!
How do you add music???
Post a Comment