I should have taken a picture this morning of Harper in her crib because it was a monumental night. Ms. Harper slept from 7:30 last night until 6:15 this morning (with the help of a dream feed at 10 pm, one of the best things ever!) and woke up all smiles.
Although this was a great night for Harper I don't want to get my hopes up that it is now going to be a regular occurence, but it would be fantastic if it was.
Of course I was awake from about 4:30 on just waiting for her to wake up.....now if only mommy can train herself to sleep through the night again.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
YAY! Hopefully it will start to happen more and more often. I hated it when I couldn't sleep because I knew they would wake up any second, such a bummer! What is a dream feed? I've never heard of it.
OH MY WORD!!! You are amazing! Everyone says Chloe is an amazing sleeper..but she does what Harper does NOW!! Oh my word. This means it will only get better. What a jem! You are a lucky lady! But I know what you mean..it's harder on us. Chloe is having trouble sleeping right now and I just sit with a glass of wine and listen..AGH! Call me this weekend Duss.I miss you!!!
Can't begin to tell you how jealous I am!
We are so looking forward to meeting Harper today and seeing all of you.
MaryAnn
Holy smokes! I can't possibly imagine. Cade didn't sleep through the night until he was at least 6 months old, and even then it was off and on. I remember feeling lucky just for that, as you hear so many horror stories about kids not sleeping through the night until they are late toddlers. I don't know how those parents do it. Well, sweet dreams again, and good luck.
Post a Comment